- Prepare various strategies for all planning activities for projects.
- Plans, MEP systems interrelationships, construction sequencing and project schedule in consultation with the line manager.
- Assist the Sr. Planning engineer in problem solving, as may arise, between Subcontractors during construction.
- Validate design issues related to Projects and review alternative solutions with the line manager.
- Assist in the receipt and review of project submittals.
- Log and post all changes and as-built information on field drawings.
- Assist the line manager in the scope review, budgeting and justification of Project change work order.
- Coordinate with the concerned project personnel in the administration of project related materials, systems and shop drawings submittals.
- Liaison with the Consultants, Engineers, Inspectors and relevant staff.
- Contribute in the testing and commissioning of MEP equipment.
Qualification / Experience / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar technical discipline
- Minimum 8 years experience in similar position in MEP field.