- Reviews materials and equipment to ensure that they are in accordance with the specifications.
- Ensure that procedures for review and inspection of installations are maintained throughout the project period.
- Ensures that issues related to local codes, such as health and safety executives and environmental impact issues are complied with.
- Witnesses testing and commissioning and performance of various plant and systems. Issue 'Handing Over' certificate for completed works.
- Provides supervision necessary to perform, administer or direct rework/repair methods and processes in compliance with engineering standards
Qualification / Experience / Skills
- Bachelor Degree in mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 15 plus years of experience in relevant field
- Supervising HVAC Maintenance projects in Oil & Gas field
- Previous experience and approvals within Oil &Gas Field
- Good communications skill (English &Arabic)