What information we collect & how we collect it?
Contact information provided by you within the Services, such as name, phone, address, email address and CID.
- First name, last name, street address, area and city, phone and contact numbers, e-mail address, GPS location (mobile site) (collectively, "Personally Identifiable Information" or "PII").
In addition, GEC may collect information regarding GEC account holders' past GEC orders, customer service inquiries, and certain social networking preferences (e.g. pages you "Like" or "Recommend").
GEC also uses web analytics software to track and analyse traffic on the site in connection with GEC advertising and promotion of GEC services. GEC may publish these statistics or share them with third parties without including PII.
IP Addresses are the Internet Protocol addresses of the computers that you are using. Your IP Address is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever users visit the Site, along with the time(s) of such visit(s) and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
- Cookies/ Your communication logs with the Service support, such as orders and contracts.
When you visit our site, our server sends your computer a "cookie." This cookie is a small packet of information that identifies you as a user of our system. Cookies save you time by retaining your contact information. Cookies do not deliver viruses, and can only be read by the server that sent you the cookie. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. Please bear in mind however, that you may not be able to use all the features of our site if cookies are disabled.
What we use the information for?
- Service operation & improvement
- Creation of new accounts which allows new users to initially access the Services.
- Verification and confirmation of identity.
- Delivery of the requested services and products.
- Service security maintenance
- Monitoring of Service usage
- Detection of suspicious activity
- Taking action against fraudulent users
How we keep the information safe & secure?
We’re committed to keeping your information secure by any means available, therefore, we’ve taken appropriate steps & measures according to industry standards, including, where suitable, encryption, to ensure that your personal data & transactions are protected from unauthorized access, misuse or modification.
How you can access, update or manage your personal information?
We will retain your data for as long as your account is active or for as long as needed in order to provide you with the Services. Please be acknowledged that if you request deletion of your data, we will retain anonymous information after your account has been deleted.
Once you request to have your account deleted, we'll process your request and deactivate your account. This process can take up to 30 days.