- Ensure that the inbound materials for Maintenance Department are inspected in terms of quality and quantity
- Report on a regular basis on the exact quantities available in the stock
- Enter the appropriate details in the stock register and make arrangements for the stacking of materials.
- Assist the Site Management Staff for the Maintenance Department by giving accurate information on stock and in/out material
- Coordinate with subcontractors for delivery of the materials approved by the Warehouse in-charge
- Receive and inspect all incoming materials and verify the material received with the purchase order.
- Coordinate with the Maintenance Department to check the materials sent for delivery in coordination with the QC section.
- Monitor materials returned from site
- Conduct timely physical verification of the inventory and update the transactions regularly in the System.
- Conduct timely action on damaged and non-moving stock.
- Ensure that damaged materials received from supplier are timely communicated and replacement is arranged on time.
Qualification / Experience / Skills
- Graduate/Diploma holder in any field
- Minimum 3+ years’ work experience in MEP field
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of SAP or related software
- Good communication skills
- Good record keeping skills